It’s tomorrow everybody! Set your watches!
Hey everybody - this is the daughter of one of my customers. Her name is Brianna and she was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor. I only recently found out, and I felt compelled to act. There was no way I could sit and do nothing. I called all my friends in the comic industry and got them to either be signing at our event or send me some autographed stuff to raffle off at $2 a ticket.
I don’t ask for shares or likes when I’m promoting stuff for my own business, but I will ask now. Please share or like this so that as many people as my comic store can fit will be there April 12th to show Brianna that she is not alone.
- Brian Buccellatto (Flash, Detective Comics)
- Joshua Hale Fialkov (Ultimates, The Bunker)
- Karl Altstaetter (ME2, Bloodstrike)
- Mike O’Hare (Marvel Adventures Spider-Man, Flak Riot, Masters of the Universe)
- Andrew C Robinson (The Fifth Beatle, Starman, Superman: Red Son, Black Science)
- James Wright (Geek Zodiac, Nutmeg)
Signed items that will be raffled:
- Stan Lee
- Kelly Sue Deconnick
- Greg Rucka
- Rick Rememender
- Danny Miki original art
- Greg Pak
- Mark Waid
- Bryan Lee O’Malley
- Brian Michael Bendis
If you are nowhere near the L.A. area, you can donate directly to the family here: http://bit.ly/QJnFoz
We are offering 20% off everything in the entire store that day, as long as you donate any amount of money to Brianna’s family (We hope you’ll think about donating the 20% difference). I’ve seen the bill for just one procedure and that alone was $16,000. Everything helps. Thank you.